Carter & Rose’s playful ceramic s-s-s-snakes are a unique way to dress up your wall or altar space. We didn't know what we were missing until we found these, and now we literally cannot live without them.
Each snake has an "S" name, of course, and so much personality in their tiny little curly bodies.
• Sammy : raw clay with black spots
• Saul : black clay with black spots
• Selma : raw clay with green spots
• Simon : white clay with black spots
• Sophie : white clay with pink spots
• Stevie : brown clay with green spots
• Sylvia : white clay with green spots
• Twist: 15” long x 3” wide x 1” tall
• Coil: 11” long x 4” wide x 1” tall
Due to the handmade nature of this item natural variations should be expected.
ABOUT THE MAKER
Carter & Rose’s founder, Anna VanRosenstiel, “truly believes that creativity brings people together.” The Portland, Oregon-based curator of thoughtful handmade goods and ceramics has been collecting and crafting objects of delight since 2014 at both her Brick and Mortar and online shops. VanRosenstiel enjoys the variation that can be found in handmade goods, and – both in her own work and the collections she distributes – she embraces the variances that make each handmade item beautiful and distinctive.
Connect with us on Instagram for weekly restock notifications and all the dirt.