Available for shipping!
Widely regarded as the definitive text for potting, maintaining, and loving your houseplants.
Houseplants have the power to transform any room. With their lush foliage and structural beauty, they help create indoor oases that bring a sense of tranquility to our busy lives. Fostering a connection to plants has many positive implications for us and our environment by strengthening our relationship with the natural world.
In Plantopedia, Lauren Camilleri and Sophia Kaplan from Leaf Supply present the definitive guide to keeping happy, healthy houseplants in any space.
• More than 130 plant profiles including foliage plants, succulents and cacti, as well as rarer gems of the plant world.
• Detailed care information including troubleshooting tips and tricks to ensure that your houseplants thrive.
• Plants for all levels of indoor gardeners, from budding novices to green thumbs and beyond.
• Publisher : Smith Street Books (October 27, 2020)
• Language : English
• Hardcover : 416 pages
• ISBN-10 : 1925811778
• ISBN-13 : 978-1925811773
• Item Weight : 3.97 pounds
• Dimensions : 8.16 x 1.68 x 10.51 inches
Connect with us on Instagram for weekly restock notifications and all the dirt.